New Survey

  • Tenoh Haruka
    Message 1 of 15 , May 20, 1999
      Hello,

      There is a new survey for the SailorUranus community.

      How old are you?

      ----

      Possible answers are:

      o under 11 years old
      o 11 years old
      o 12 years old
      o 13 years old
      o 14 years old
      o 15 years old
      o 16 years old
      o 17 years old
      o 18 years old
      o 19 years old
      o 20 years old
      o 21-25 years old
      o 26-30 years old
      o over 30 years old

      http://www.onelist.com/surveycenter/SailorUranus

      Thanks!

      SailorUranus Owner
    • SailorUranus-owner@xxxxxxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 13, 1999
        Hello,

        There is a new survey for the SailorUranus community.

        What is the coolest thing about Ten'oh Haruka?

        ----

        Possible answers are:

        o Her hair
        o Her attitude
        o She's Sailor Uranus
        o Her hobbies
        o Her sexual preference
        o EVERYTHING!

        http://www.onelist.com/surveycenter/SailorUranus

        Note: Please do not reply to this message. Survey votes are not collected
        via email. To vote, you must go to the ONElist website.

        Thanks!

        SailorUranus Owner
      • SailorUranus-owner@ONElist.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 11, 1999
          Hello,

          There is a new survey for the SailorUranus community.

          Are you a "Michiru" or a "Haruka"?

          ----

          Possible answers are:

          o Michiru
          o Haruka
          o A little bit of both
          o Neither, but I wish I was!

          http://www.onelist.com/surveys/SailorUranus

          Note: Please do not reply to this message. Survey votes are not collected
          via email. To vote, you must go to the ONElist website.

          Thanks!

          SailorUranus Owner
        • Crystal Khyra
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 11, 1999
            Wow that's a very good question! I think i'm probably a Michiru cuz i'm kinda quiet and shy but i'm also really into art and plus i'm not at all as masculine as Haruka.
            K?
            ~Khyra~
            --

            On 12 Dec 1999 04:08:34 -000 SailorUranus-owner wrote:
            >From: SailorUranus-owner@...
            >
            >Hello,
            >
            >There is a new survey for the SailorUranus community.
            >
            >Are you a "Michiru" or a "Haruka"?
            >
            >----
            >
            >Possible answers are:
            >
            >o Michiru
            >o Haruka
            >o A little bit of both
            >o Neither, but I wish I was!
            >

            >To vote, please visit the following web page:
            >
            >http://www.onelist.com/surveys/SailorUranus
            >
            >Note: Please do not reply to this message. Survey votes are not collected
            >via email. To vote, you must go to the ONElist website.
            >

            >Thanks!
            >
            >SailorUranus Owner
            >
            >>Community email addresses:
            > Post message: SailorUranus@onelist.com
            > Subscribe: SailorUranus-subscribe@onelist.com
            >
            >Shortcut URL to this page:
            > http://www.onelist.com/community/SailorUranus
            >
            >For further info, please visit the list's Home Page at
            > http://tenoh.homepage.com

          • Crystal Khyra
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 11, 1999

            • Aurora9320@aol.com
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 11, 1999
                I'm way too balanced! I'm both! I'm into the arts, but I act usually gentle,
                but if you bug me, I am very tough. I dyed my hair earlier today, and went
                from looking like a blonde Michiru to poison ivy (Translation: my hair is
                bright red!) And, I'm thinking on taking some sort of Martial Art ie: Kempo,
                Tai Chi, Kung Fu, Tai Kwan Do (I hope those are spelled correctly) Sorry I
                haven't written lately, I've been way too busy. I'm gonna try to gab a little
                more.

                Aurora
              • Michiru Kaioh
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 11, 1999
                  to: "Crystal Khyra" <sweetmichiru@...>

                  not meaning to sound rude, but could you be careful when sending your mail
                  to the list? I don't know if it it happening to anyone else, but I seem to
                  get at least two sometimes three of the same messages. It it not only time
                  consuming to have to open all the extra msgs but it wastes memory space as
                  well.

                  thank you,

                  the insane ninja

                  ~Haruka...Daijoubu, yo. Watashi wa anata no te ga suki.
                • Kimifly@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 12, 1999
                    does this question involve sexuality -or personality?
                  • Kimifly@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 12, 1999
                      i feel your pain about the double messages
                    • Jonathan Sheg'dra
                      Message 10 of 15 , Dec 12, 1999
                        FROM MR. JONATHAN:
                        Um, well, being male, and not admiring either one of them greatly, I think
                        I'd choose "No, and 'm glad I'm not." My life is etirely based on music,
                        but my personality is nothing like Michiru's.

                        Message 11 of 15 , Dec 12, 1999
                          First off, read the instructions for the survey. Don't discuss it on the
                          board, take the survey through onelist. Second, if you have no admiration
                          for Haruka, you have no business being on this board :P

                          --Immora
                          http://firefly.interspeed.net/immora
                          o/~ The world is not enough, but it's such a perfect place to start... o/~

                        • pink_sugar@xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
                          Message 12 of 15 , Dec 12, 1999
                            I'm definitely a Michiru -- Pisces, artistic, intuitive, and all that... And like Michi, I love Haruka-types! ^_~
                          • Sailor Rainbow
                            Message 13 of 15 , Dec 12, 1999
                              People, you're supposed to go to the survey site and
                              fill it out, not post to the ML about your answers.
                              Just a friendly reminder.

                              Sailor Rainbow

                              > >To vote, please visit the following web page:
                              > >
                              > >http://www.onelist.com/surveys/SailorUranus

                            • Jennifer Stuart
                              Message 14 of 15 , Dec 13, 1999
                                Haruuka!!!! *drools*
                                chibi-Mina-P

                                >Hello,
                                >
                                >There is a new survey for the SailorUranus community.
                                >
                                >Are you a "Michiru" or a "Haruka"?
                                >
                                >----
                                >
                                >Possible answers are:
                                >
                                >o Michiru
                                >o Haruka
                                >o A little bit of both
                                >o Neither, but I wish I was!
                                >

                                >To vote, please visit the following web page:
                                >
                                >http://www.onelist.com/surveys/SailorUranus
                                >
                                >Note: Please do not reply to this message. Survey votes are not collected
                                >via email. To vote, you must go to the ONElist website.
                                >

                                >Thanks!
                                >
                                >SailorUranus Owner
                                >
                                >>Community email addresses:
                                > Post message: SailorUranus@onelist.com
                                > Subscribe: SailorUranus-subscribe@onelist.com
                                >
                                >Shortcut URL to this page:
                                > http://www.onelist.com/community/SailorUranus
                                >
                                >For further info, please visit the list's Home Page at
                                > http://tenoh.homepage.com
                              • Elaine Monbureau
                                Message 15 of 15 , Dec 13, 1999
                                  Hey everyone! I'm new to the community. I usually go by ruka-chan, but
                                  that pin name's probably already taken ^_^ But anyway, to answer the
                                  survey, I'm definately a 'Haruka.' My friends/family always call me
                                  Sailor Uranus or 'Ruka-chan' as a joke. But, of course, I don't mind at
                                  all.. it's an awesome complement :D I wish I were more like her ;)