200 Days of Sailor Moon - Episode 147

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 5:04 PM
      I spotted this info on the newsgroup alt.fan.sailor-moon, thanks for
      reading, arigato

      Stéphane Dumas

      Le dimanche 22 octobre 2006 09:48:32 UTC-4, Phoenix a écrit

      :Chris Kern wrote:

      >Episode 147 - A destined partner? Makoto's pure heart
      >
      >Obviously this episode has mako-ami potential. Ami was impressed by
      >Mako's dress, but then goes into the dance hall ahead of her instead
      >of with her. Then of course there's the famous scene of them dancing,
      >but Ami seems to just invite Mako because nobody else is dancing with
      >her. Then as soon as TE comes in, Mako abandons Ami.

      Poor Mako. No one wants to dance with her because she is too tall. A
      tomboy, but still graced with much feminine charm (and talent) ;).

      >FE picks the name "Uokawa" for the beauty contest -- "uo" is a
      >semi-archaic word for "fish" and "kawa" is "river".
      >
      >Mako-chan really gets screwed this time;

      True, and yet Ami-chan's attack seemed much worse.

      I think the lesson for today is the consequences of love at first
      sight. You don't always know what you might be getting yourself into
      if you let your heart overrule your head.

      --
      Phoenix
      www.phoenixanime.com <http://www.phoenixanime.com>