Fw: 200 Days of Sailor Moon - Episode 56

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2010
      Here a info from the newsgroup alt.fan.sailor-moon thanks for reading,arigato

      St�phane Dumas

      From: new in november <bo...@...>
      Date: 19 ao�t 2006, 18:09
      To: alt.fan.sailor-moon

      Chris Kern <chrisker...@...> wrote:
      >Episode56- Steal Mamoru's kiss! Ann's Snow White strategy

      >Thisepisodecontains the infamous line that became an eternal in-joke
      >on alt.fan.sailor-moon. Theepisodeinvolves the girls going to help
      >Mamoru with a Snow White play he's doing (because everyone else drops
      >out). Rei suggests that she play Snow White,

      Strange she just happens to find a script for the same story
      Ann/Natsumi was reading, and getting strange ideas from. I realized
      it must have been planted where Rei could find it. Ann seems to know
      her way around the temple area...

      >Ann appeared a lot in thisepisode, so there were plenty of
      >opportunities to hear Touma Yumi.

      After that rehearsal, after she left with Mamoru, she ends up going to
      the temple without him - and being followed. Did she know about the
      bell-ringing prayer custom already, or did he suggest it to stop her
      from following him home?

      Usagi's jealousy seems to reveal a real tendency to be a comfortable
      fit with the "Evil Queen" part she got stuck with, and has been
      written into in many fanfic worlds since (e.g. some Suburban Senshi
      timestreams). Reminds me uncomfortably about Queen Beryl's origins.

      Much of the audience, especially Shingo, seemed to appreciate seeing a
      "Sailor Moon show" instead of the play they expected (which must have
      been a community fund raiser. Boy that Mamoru is a swell guy, getting
      involved in so many service projects.)

      During the fight, Pierrot's umbrella thing wrapped Sailor Moon with a
      tentacle whose end came to rest on her cheek - definitely an "ecchi"
      moment, but not rubbed in, so it can go over the heads of some
      viewers.