fanart of Haruka and Michiru

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2006
      Here a fanart of Haruka and Michiru made by a fanartist nicknamed Rui then you can see at http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newdrawing0nb.jpg

      thanks for reading, arigato

      Stéphane Dumas

    • Erin Subramanian
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2006
        Stephane Dumas wrote:

        >Here a fanart of Haruka and Michiru made by a fanartist nicknamed Rui then you can see at http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newdrawing0nb.jpg

        That's very pretty. Thanks for sharing the link! :)

        Erin
      • Aimee S.
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 1, 2006
          Thats beautiful! Well done!

        • matt estenson
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
            Did you draw that Steph? it is really good.
            And "Sketch of Haruka" is also really good

            --- Stephane Dumas <stephdumas@...> wrote:

            > Here a fanart of Haruka and Michiru made by a
            > fanartist nicknamed Rui then you can see at

            http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newdrawing0nb.jpg

            > thanks for reading, arigato
            >
            > Stéphane Dumas

            > removed]

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • sailordumas
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 3, 2006
              Hi Matt

              No, I didn't drawed this one, it's Rui who did this fanart (and she
              just posted for the 1st time at
              http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sailor_Uranus/message/12822 ) however
              I did some sketches then you can see at http://www.fanart-
              central.net/user_thumb.php?aid=Dumas

              Stéphane Dumas

              --- In Sailor_Uranus@yahoogroups.com, matt estenson

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 7, 2006
                Rui did an other kawaii fanart of Haruka and Michiru, this one was a fanart then I asked as a fanart request ^_^;; I uploaded it at Imageshack at
                http://img19.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture2204h8ng.jpg

                Stéphane Dumas

                Message 7 of 10 , May 28, 2007
                  Here a fanart of H&M at http://fanart.theotaku.com/view.php?action=retrieve&id=194917

                  thanks for reading, arigato

                  St�phane Dumas

                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 3, 2008
                    I spotted this fanart of Haruka and Michiru at http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-664749.html

                    and here some others fanarts stuffs at
                    http://119144.aceboard.net

                    thanks for reading, arigato

                    St�phane Dumas

                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 7, 2010
                      here a fanart of Haruka and Michiru I saw on Deviantart at http://moonstruck26.deviantart.com/art/Haruka-and-Michiru-bodybuilder-173745158

                      thanks for reading, arigato

                      St�phane Dumas

                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 15, 2014
                        >and here some others fanarts stuffs at
                        >http://119144.aceboard.net

                        That link is now broken, however it had been archived at the Internet Archive alias the Wayback Machine
                        https://web.archive.org/web/20060211075656/http://119144.aceboard.net/i-119144.htm
                        which also include this fanart of Ami Mizuno done by Naia Zifu
                        https://web.archive.org/web/20060211144712/http://119144.aceboard.net/119144-1842-3366-0-dessin-Mizuno.htm
                        and this fanmanga featuring Haruka made by a fanartist nicknamed Kiyone
                        https://web.archive.org/web/20060211160953/http://119144.aceboard.net/119144-817-2094-0-mini-manga-Kiyone.htm

                        Thanks for reading, arigato

                        Stéphane Dumas