Yes, it does exist

  • Katrina
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004
      The price is completely ridiculous and not worth it in my opinion,
      but I actually found one of the Uranus henshin wand toys up for
      auction:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&category=11119&item=5924035653&rd=1

      Don't know if they made her sword or not though. ^_^

      -Katrina
    • ILuvNaoTakagi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004
        115 dollars! wow thats a whole lotta cash

        Kawaii_Yuhka

      • Katrina
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2004
          The scary thing is, someone bid on it. Lol, not that I don't shell
          out quite a bit for my production cels but still... I dunno, I guess
          it's just whatever you collect, you know whether the price is
          reasonable or not.

          -Katrina