SM/animes DVD in Mexico

  • St├ęphane Dumas
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      I checked the DVD region map on the Anime On DVD site
      http://www.animeondvd.com/ and the map
      http://www.animeondvd.com/reviews/index.php mentionned than Mexico is
      located on DVD region 4 with the rest of Latin America, Australia and New
      Zealand. I wondered why since Mexico have the same TV standards (NTSC in
      North America while Europe use PAL and SECAM) as Canada and the United
      States? (more info about NTSC, PAL and SECAM can be found at
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NTSC http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PAL
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SECAM )

      thanks for reading, arigato

      St├ęphane Dumas
    • mariflor rabe
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2004
        Hello Naia.. I just want to ask again for the links of your fanfics. My they are superb! Did you make a new one? Please send again the links. I think it is in the fanfiction?