romance with anime characters

  • Stéphane Dumas
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
      Looks like I'm a bit bored today and I want to bring a bit of animation on
      the mailing list -_-;;

      There lots of fanfics about Haruka-Michiru romance,
      Amy-Greg(Urawa)/Lita(Makoto)/Taiki romance, Serena(Usagi)-Darien/Mamoru
      romance but what about the others couples in others animes series (I'll
      mention only the ones I have better knowledge): Zech-Noin, Heero-Relena in
      Gundam Wing, Sakura and Syaolan Li in Card Captor Sakura, Fuu and Ferio in
      Rayearth, Ash and Misty in Pokemon?

      thanks for reading, arigato

      Stéphane Dumas
    • Katrina
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
        You mean... do any of us write these fanfics or have we just seen
        them?

        The couple I most write about is Haruka/Taylor (my made-up character)
        *dodges flamethrowers quickly and gracefully* I've done a little bit
        with Tetsuya and Yui from Fushigi Yuugi, I guess you could call them
        uncommon. I know there are a lot of Misty/Ash fics out there; they
        probably take up at least half of the Pokemon fics. (The other half
        occupied by original character insertions, one of which I claim
        guilt.)

        -Katrina

        --- In Sailor_Uranus@yahoogroups.com, Stéphane Dumas
        <stephdumas@v...> wrote:
        > Looks like I'm a bit bored today and I want to bring a bit of
        animation on
        > the mailing list -_-;;
        >
        > There lots of fanfics about Haruka-Michiru romance,
        > Amy-Greg(Urawa)/Lita(Makoto)/Taiki romance, Serena(Usagi)-
        Darien/Mamoru
        > romance but what about the others couples in others animes series
        (I'll
        > mention only the ones I have better knowledge): Zech-Noin, Heero-
        Relena in
        > Gundam Wing, Sakura and Syaolan Li in Card Captor Sakura, Fuu and
        Ferio in
        > Rayearth, Ash and Misty in Pokemon?
        >
        > thanks for reading, arigato
        >
        > Stéphane Dumas
      • Stéphane Dumas
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2003
          >You mean... do any of us write these fanfics or have we just seen them?

          Mainly, seeing these fanfics, I should had been more precised, gomen
          nasai -_-;; althought than I'd like to know by curiosity if some of you had
          writen these fanfics as well. And if you're curious, I found by luck a S+S
          (Sakura+Syaolan) fanfic called "My Bodyguard, my girl" at FF.net
          http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1603695

          thanks for reading, arigato

          Stéphane Dumas