Re: discriminations

  • Mimi Hickinbotham
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 1, 2003
      I agree. As long as they love each other thats all that matters. (besides that it was made in japan where that kind of thing is not an issue).

    • ChatChickAmy
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 1, 2003
        Ooops. It took me a while to realize that I sent the wrong address to my site. My site is actually here:

        http://www26.brinkster.com/hamr

        If anyone cares.
        ChatChickAmy

      • duo maxwell
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 1, 2003
          But, the other link took me to the same place......are ya sure it was wrong?? I dont see any differences.

          ChatChickAmy <chatchickamy@...> wrote:Ooops. It took me a while to realize that I sent the wrong address to my site. My site is actually here:

          http://www26.brinkster.com/hamr

          If anyone cares.
          ChatChickAmy

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Group email addresses:
          Post message: Sailor_Uranus@yahoogroups.com
          Subscribe: Sailor_Uranus-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          Shortcut URL to Yahoo! Groups' SUML page:

          For further info, please visit the list's web site at
          http://haruka.nu/suml

        • ChatChickAmy
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 1, 2003
            "But, the other link took me to the same place......are ya sure it was wrong?? I dont see any differences."

            Hmmm. I'm pretty sure I sent the wrong link, the other link was to my weblog.. lol! I would say check again but I don't want everyone reading my weblog.

          • duo maxwell
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 1, 2003
              hmmm.....maybe im thinking wrong.......im not sure.......well i cant find the other link anyway so i guess that it doesnt really matter. I like the site though.

              ChatChickAmy <chatchickamy@...> wrote:
              "But, the other link took me to the same place......are ya sure it was wrong?? I dont see any differences."

              Hmmm. I'm pretty sure I sent the wrong link, the other link was to my weblog.. lol! I would say check again but I don't want everyone reading my weblog.

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 1, 2003
                I went to the site, and it said Haruka and Michiru Romance. The link was
                correct. The first one was totally different. Congratulations on the site, by the
                way. I totally agree with you about the lesbian romance, except I accepted the
                whole relationship a lot faster. I really like the layout! It's really
                pretty. The only thing that I don't like is that it's on yahoo geocities, and that
                isn't very good cause every once in a while, it'll start saying the site needs
                to be fixed, and so you have to wait like an hour or so before you can go on
                the same site again.

              • vwjustme@aol.com
                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 1, 2003
                  I hope you don't pay attention to those emails. Those kids don't know
                  anything, and they shouldn't affect you. Some people are too narrow-minded. They
                  don't care about other people's feelings, and most of the time, they don't know
                  what they're talking about. And that person you called a 'friend' is just the
                  same. That girl never deserved to be your friend in the first place. And you're
                  right. A child doesn't need to have a male and female to raise it. It just
                  needs parents who loves him/her, regardless of the fact that they're both the
                  same sexes. I also would like to have a child one day. To feel the joy of holding
                  a baby in your arms and loving it. Anyways, I hope you have the strength to
                  stand up to those narrow-minded people, and stay strong.
                  ~Vivian