Re: [Sailor_Uranus] Digest Number 1159

  • Naia Zifu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2003
      But Seiya is a girl. Even when she looks like a guy on the outside, she can't change who she really is inside. I always see the Lights' boy bodies like a Hallowe'en costume type of thing, just an outside appearance change. I can't see them as if they really
      changed what they are, since they look and act essentially the same in either form.

      --
      Naia Zifu (naia_zifu@...)
      ICQ: #22365735 / AIM: Naia Zifu, Chibi Taiki Kou

      "Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?"
      -seen on a bumpersticker