Poll results for Sailor_Uranus
- The following Sailor_Uranus poll is now closed. Here are the
POLL QUESTION: Why does Haruka dress/act like a guy
most of the time?
CHOICES AND RESULTS
- That's how she was raised, 0 votes, 0.00%
- It gives her more confidence, 2 votes, 28.57%
- It counters Michiru's feminine personality, 0 votes, 0.00%
- Some sort of traumatizing life experience, 0 votes, 0.00%
- Contrary to popular belief, she was a guy in her past life, 0 votes, 0.00%
- No reason, she's just being Haruka!, 5 votes, 71.43%
For more information about this group, please visit
For help with Yahoo! Groups, please visit
- I have to say, those results kinda surprised me. I thought most
people would choose the third one (about Michiru being her feminine
counterpart.) The last one does seem the most logical though.
I actually have heard each of these explanations at least once on
various websites, through fanfics, ect. Some make sense, but
others... *shrugs* Well, they made for a good dramatic story anyway.
What do you guys think?
P.S. Thanks, Ktonkin2002. Glad you liked the AMV. *note to self -
must work on new AMVs*