Poll results for Sailor_Uranus

  • Sailor_Uranus@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 1, 2003
      The following Sailor_Uranus poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Why does Haruka dress/act like a guy
      most of the time?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - That's how she was raised, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - It gives her more confidence, 2 votes, 28.57%
      - It counters Michiru's feminine personality, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Some sort of traumatizing life experience, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Contrary to popular belief, she was a guy in her past life, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - No reason, she's just being Haruka!, 5 votes, 71.43%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sailor_Uranus

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • Katrina <kadabra64_2000@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 1, 2003
        I have to say, those results kinda surprised me. I thought most
        people would choose the third one (about Michiru being her feminine
        counterpart.) The last one does seem the most logical though.

        I actually have heard each of these explanations at least once on
        various websites, through fanfics, ect. Some make sense, but
        others... *shrugs* Well, they made for a good dramatic story anyway.
        What do you guys think?

        -Katrina

        P.S. Thanks, Ktonkin2002. Glad you liked the AMV. *note to self -
        must work on new AMVs*