Trying again...

  • [Name] Katrina <kadabra64_2000@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2003
      Okay, I tried posting last night, but apparently nothing came
      through. I know sometimes Yahoo can take a few minutes to post stuff,
      but after nine hours, I'm going to assume my message never made it
      through.

      Anyways, I'm new here so I just thought I'd say hi to everyone.
      *Waves* Hi!

      -Katrina
    • dragonjules22 <dragonjules22@sailormoon.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2003
        wonderful someone new, hello i rarely pop up but thought i'd say
        hello and welcome to the group. enjoy
      • [Name] Katrina <kadabra64_2000@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2003
          Thanks for the welcome! ^_^

          Okay, I added a bunch of new photos, all pics I captured from StarS,
          S, and the SuperS movie. Look in the folder "Screenshots" to see them.

          -Katrina

          P.S. Looks like both my messages came through after all... sorry for
          the double-posting then.