Hi, I'm new here!

  • ssbrutal <ssbrutal@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2002
      Hi, I'm new here, and I'm a big fan of anime. I also draw anime, and
      design characters, in 3D. If you want to see some of my work, click
      here:
      http://www.angelfire.com/art/wizardrysniper/shfh.html
      CYAs,
      "SNIPER"
    • Hitomi Kanzaki <ayom@msc.edu.ph>
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2002
        --- In Sailor_Uranus@yahoogroups.com, "ssbrutal <ssbrutal@y...>"
        <ssbrutal@y...> wrote:
        > Hi, I'm new here, and I'm a big fan of anime. I also draw anime,
        and
        > design characters, in 3D. If you want to see some of my work, click
        > here:
        > http://www.angelfire.com/art/wizardrysniper/shfh.html
        > CYAs,
        > "SNIPER"

        Well, I saw ur site, its quite cool, hey can u give me tips on how to
        design 3d characters...what software do u use? We have something in
        common though, I also like to draw, though I stick to the, shall I
        say traditional ways...I do it either by colored or charcoal...If u
        have time u may also visit my site:
        http://www.geocities.com/yuna_heartilly_leonhart/index.html