hi

  • dragonjules22
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 5, 2002
      Ummm hi I just joined. and i wanted to just say hey and that sailor
      uranus is th top sailor of the show. in fact i evenstarted watching
      sm because of some pics a friend sent of sailor uranus! laters~jules
    • sailorcovv@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 6, 2002
        Hey welcome to the group. It's sort of quite for awhile now. There hasn't
        been a topic going on right now. As you are new to the group, why don't you
        think of something controversial! ^_^x And keep watching SM if you haven't
        finish watching it! Haruka is awesome during the 5th season! =D

      • Hino Rei
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 17, 2003
          Hi, I'm new here, and I know this is an old subject, but does anyone
          have a clip or something of the Uranus/Neptune kiss from the sera
          myu kaguya k omake? i havent been able to find it anywhere! i would
          be sooooo grateful if anyone had it...please please please!

          An avid Haruka lover
        • ILuvNaoTakagi@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 17, 2003
            me too me too!
            i want to see Nao Takagi and Yuhka Asami's kiss from the Kaguya Shima
            Densetsu Kaiteban Omake too!!
            i want to see it so bad i LOVE Nao!!
            xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxox
            chibi-pheebs

          • Katrina
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 17, 2003
              Someone asked that question earlier, and the picture couldn't be
              found. You'd have to get a tape of the scene and capture it, I would
              guess.

              I still haven't seen any of the Sailor Moon musicals, I guess it's
              one of those "I'll get around to it sometime" things.

              -Katrina
            • ninavandaele87
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 28, 2003
                i'm new and i'm wondering if there are pics from Nao Tagaki,the
                talented actress who played sailor uranus in the sera myu,in this
                group.
                thanks
              • nora lee
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 28, 2003
                  Hi,

                  I don't think that there are any pictures on the clubs website but there are some really good webpages for her on the internet. She as a dedication page at www.geocities.com/michiteno/nao.html . There are also some pretty good pictures on http://www.geocities.com/ashurapage/naotakagi.html .

                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 28, 2003
                    I can send you HEAPS of Pictures of Nao Takagi, sSecond Sailor Uranus who
                    played in the Seramyu from 1998-2002. If you have MSN messenger, then please add
                    me
                    Galaxia_Gorgeous@...
                    hope to see you soon!
                    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo