konichi wa!

  • daiski_maruchan
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2002
      Konya, minna-san!

      I'm a newbie, I'm Maruko or you can call me Maru-chan... I join
      this club because I absolutely love Haruka-sama <jumping all over the
      room shouting - DAISKI DAISKI DAISKI!!!> She so cool and I don't care
      what people say to her... her flaws and all...

      See yah!

      Maruko ^^;
    • lady_tenou_haruka
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2002
        Well, welcome, Maru-chan. It's been kinda quite the last few days, so
        it's nice to have fresh meat.

        So maybe we should think up a new subject... Is Michiru gay,
        bisexual, or straight?
        Would she be with Haruka were she a man? Is she with Haruka only
        because of desteny, and is normally not attracted to women?
        Has she been with other women besides Haruka? Has she been with men?

        How's that for a new topic? Or have we already discussed this one?

        Ten'ou
        Shall I lose my Soul's mate, and my Heart's dream,
        Because of something so trivial as gender?

        Inherit the Wind - http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/haruka21
        Shoujo Senshi - http://home.sailormoon.com/shoujo_senshi/
        Bishoujo-Ai - http://home.sailormoon.com/shoujo-ai/

        ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

        Message 3 of 3 , May 9, 2002
          OI!

          Here's my answers to your quite deep questions:

          Is Michiru gay, bisexual, or straight? ~^; I think Michiru is a
          bisexual. For some reason I could relate to her,though I don't really
          like her,in terms of being attracted with women... a had a fling once
          with a girl...

          Would she be with Haruka were she a man? I think so...

          Is she with Haruka only because of desteny, and is normally not
          attracted to women? I think when your destiny comes, either man or
          woman, you can really help but to be attracted to him/her... maybe
          that's the case with Michiru and Haruka.

          Has she been with other women besides Haruka? Has she been with men?
          I think so, anybody could be attracted to Michiru...

          Ja ne!
          Maru-chan