Re: Web domain

  • sailordumas
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
      Freewebspace has a forum about paid hosting maybe someone there could
      help you, here the link
      http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=3
      Pair network http://www.pair.com who currently hosts the web comic
      Sluggy Freelance http://www.sluggy.com is also a very nice host as
      well

      in searching in Google-Dejanews archives on the newsgroup
      misc.transport.road (there some folks there who faced the same
      trouble there too), there was lots of talks about hosting, maybe
      someone there can help you.

      thanks for reading

      St├ęphane Dumas stephdumas@...

      --- In Sailor_Uranus@y..., "lady_tenou_haruka"