Re: [Sailor_Uranus] Re: Better change the topic. . . "sexuality" (OT)

  • Naia Zifu
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
      I dunno. . . maybe a bit. . . I used to care a lot about personality,
      but right now my biggest concerns in looking for a woman are her looks, and
      that she have similar interests to mine. . . but I'm a bit shallow. . . I
      know the main reasons I'm not interested in men are physical, too, though,
      especially that their. . . organs. . . repulse me, and that they're way too
      hairy for their own good. . . amongst other things. . . I don't think I
      could ever sleep with one without being reminded of Sasquatch or something. .
      . Sorry, guys, but that's how I see it. I have nothing against men as
      friends, but anything beyond that repulses me.

      --
      Naia Zifu (naia_zifu@...)
      ICQ: #22365735 / AIM: Naia Zifu, Chibi Taiki Kou

      Mooniecode(1.14.15a)
      SM:6+ F:sUr++½Ta>++½Me+:vIrToFiMiPf:aUmLuPr:pS+St>+
      D:sJu<-:vBa O:d--c--:s--:a-½:h+½:x-- P:a25:s51:w?:
      f-:eGrLBLcg:hBr+:t--:cWh:zAq+:x-:r+|+