Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Erm, partly OT(a little short)

Expand Messages
  • lady_tenou_haruka
    charles_parkerh wrote: I m hurt m lady Ten ou, Are you saying you can t just love me for my mind alone? Is that it?
    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 1, 2002
    • 0 Attachment
      "charles_parkerh" <charles_parkerh@y...> wrote:
      I'm hurt m'lady Ten'ou, Are you saying you can't just love me for my
      mind alone? Is that it?

      ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

      Of course I love you for your mind alone. I your mind very much. But
      my astounding beauty makes it hard for men and women alike to think
      clearly around me. They're all thinking one thing: She is the most
      beautiful woman in the world.
      So you can understand my predicament.

      Ten'ou
    • charles_parkerh
      ... wrote: ... Yes of course, I can understand. Your astounding beauty clouds the minds of men and women alike to the point where they
      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 1, 2002
      • 0 Attachment
        --- In Sailor_Uranus@y..., "lady_tenou_haruka"
        <lady_tenou_haruka@y...> wrote:
        ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
        >
        > Of course I love you for your mind alone. I your mind very much. But
        > my astounding beauty makes it hard for men and women alike to think
        > clearly around me. They're all thinking one thing: She is the most
        > beautiful woman in the world.
        > So you can understand my predicament.
        >
        > Ten'ou
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------

        Yes of course, I can understand. Your astounding beauty clouds the
        minds of men and women alike to the point where they cannot help but
        admire you.

        *kisses the back of her hand*

        Please forgive me for my confusionl, m'lady.
      • lady_tenou_haruka
        charles_parkerh wrote: ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Yes of course, I can understand. Your
        Message 3 of 21 , Jan 2, 2002
        • 0 Attachment
          "charles_parkerh" <charles_parkerh@y...> wrote:
          ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
          Yes of course, I can understand. Your astounding beauty clouds the
          minds of men and women alike to the point where they cannot help but
          admire you.

          *kisses the back of her hand*

          Please forgive me for my confusionl, m'lady.

          ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

          Geeze, Charlie, you kind of make me wish I were straight, just for
          you.
          You have got to be the sweetest, funniest, most charming person I
          know.

          Ten'ou
        • charles_parkerh
          ... person I know. ... I beg your pardon m lady, but I was wondering if you could elaborate on your reply a bit. I m afraid I don t understand what you mean in
          Message 4 of 21 , Jan 3, 2002
          • 0 Attachment
            --- In Sailor_Uranus@y..., "lady_tenou_haruka" <
            ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
            >
            > Geeze, Charlie, you kind of make me wish I were straight, just for
            > you. You have got to be the sweetest, funniest, most charming
            person I know.
            >
            > Ten'ou
            --------------------------------------------------------------

            I beg your pardon m'lady, but I was wondering if you could elaborate
            on your reply a bit. I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean in
            your messages.
          • lady_tenou_haruka
            charles_parkerh wrote: I beg your pardon m lady, but I was wondering if you could elaborate on your reply a bit. I m afraid I don t
            Message 5 of 21 , Jan 3, 2002
            • 0 Attachment
              "charles_parkerh" <charles_parkerh@y...> wrote:
              I beg your pardon m'lady, but I was wondering if you could elaborate
              on your reply a bit. I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean in
              your messages.

              ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

              It means I like you. And were you a girl (Or I was straight), and I
              was single, I would ask you to marry me.

              Ten'ou
            • charles_parkerh
              ... wrote: ... I m deeply honored and flattered that you like me, m lady. I do not consider myself that attractive or likeable to
              Message 6 of 21 , Jan 3, 2002
              • 0 Attachment
                --- In Sailor_Uranus@y..., "lady_tenou_haruka"
                <lady_tenou_haruka@y...> wrote:

                ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                >
                > It means I like you. And were you a girl (Or I was straight), and I
                > was single, I would ask you to marry me.
                >
                > Ten'ou
                --------------------------------------------------

                I'm deeply honored and flattered that you like me, m'lady. I do not
                consider myself that attractive or likeable to memebers of the
                opposite sex. However, I must ask does my gender really matter that
                much?
              • lady_tenou_haruka
                charles_parkerh wrote: I m deeply honored and flattered that you like me, m lady. I do not consider myself that attractive or likeable
                Message 7 of 21 , Jan 3, 2002
                • 0 Attachment
                  "charles_parkerh" <charles_parkerh@y...> wrote:
                  I'm deeply honored and flattered that you like me, m'lady. I do not
                  consider myself that attractive or likeable to memebers of the
                  opposite sex. However, I must ask does my gender really matter that
                  much?

                  ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

                  Yeah, well I go for the unusual and problematic.
                  And no, as long as your penis is kept out of the relationship...
                • charles_parkerh
                  ... wrote: ... I would think that wouldn t really matter unless we were in a relationship and decided to become intimate with one
                  Message 8 of 21 , Jan 4, 2002
                  • 0 Attachment
                    --- In Sailor_Uranus@y..., "lady_tenou_haruka"
                    <lady_tenou_haruka@y...> wrote:
                    ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                    >
                    > Yeah, well I go for the unusual and problematic.
                    > And no, as long as your penis is kept out of the relationship...
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------

                    I would think that wouldn't really matter unless we were in a
                    relationship and decided to become intimate with one another. And
                    even then, I would never do anything to make you uncomfortable.
                  Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.