Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Re: Erm, partly OT(a little short)

Expand Messages
  • lady_tenou_haruka
    charles_parkerh wrote: Yeah I m really sick, I don t know what s wrong, I had a flu shot and everything. And I m relieved to hear I
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 28, 2001
      "charles_parkerh" <charles_parkerh@y...> wrote:
      Yeah I'm really sick, I don't know what's wrong, I had a flu shot and
      everything.
      And I'm relieved to hear I have nothing to worry about. Not having
      about someone with your beauty fretting over me and my health is a
      load off my mind.

      (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

      Oh, my poor boy. Just find a nice bosom to rest your head on. Bosoms
      make every one feel better.
      Were I there, you could use mine.
      As long as you didn't get the wrong idea...
      Anyway, I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I do a cleansing for your
      body. Does that make you feel better?

      Ten'ou
    • charles_parkerh
      ... your body. Does that make you feel better? ... Could you please clarify what is the wrong idea ? I m very curious to hear it. And yes I do feel a little
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 30, 2001
        --- In Sailor_Uranus@y..., "lady_tenou_haruka"
        <lady_tenou_haruka@y...> wrote:
        >
        (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
        >
        > Oh, my poor boy. Just find a nice bosom to rest your head on. Bosoms
        > make every one feel better.
        > Were I there, you could use mine.
        > As long as you didn't get the wrong idea...
        > Anyway, I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I do a cleansing for
        your body. Does that make you feel better?
        >
        > Ten'ou
        --------------------------------------------

        Could you please clarify what is the 'wrong idea'? I'm very curious
        to hear it. And yes I do feel a little better, Lady Tenou.
      • lady_tenou_haruka
        charles_parkerh wrote: Could you please clarify what is the wrong idea ? I m very curious to hear it. And yes I do feel a little
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 31, 2001
          "charles_parkerh" <charles_parkerh@y...> wrote:
          Could you please clarify what is the 'wrong idea'? I'm very curious
          to hear it. And yes I do feel a little better, Lady Tenou.

          (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

          Well, you know, the wrong idea. I like you and all, but not in that
          way... I mean, if you were more lacking in the groinal area and more
          ample in the breastal area, then we might have something...
          Not saying that I don't like you as a guy... were you a woman, you
          just wouldn't be you... so, ... Yeah, I'm jabbering. But you get the
          picture.

          Ten'ou
        • charles_parkerh
          ... more ample in the breastal area, then we might have something... ... the picture. ... I m hurt m lady Ten ou, Are you saying you can t just love me for my
          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 31, 2001
            --- In Sailor_Uranus@y..., "lady_tenou_haruka"
            <lady_tenou_haruka@y...> wrote:
            > Well, you know, the wrong idea. I like you and all, but not in that
            > way... I mean, if you were more lacking in the groinal area and
            more ample in the breastal area, then we might have something...
            > Not saying that I don't like you as a guy... were you a woman, you
            > just wouldn't be you... so, ... Yeah, I'm jabbering. But you get
            the picture.
            >
            > Ten'ou
            -----------------------------------------------------

            I'm hurt m'lady Ten'ou, Are you saying you can't just love me for my
            mind alone? Is that it?
          • lady_tenou_haruka
            charles_parkerh wrote: I m hurt m lady Ten ou, Are you saying you can t just love me for my mind alone? Is that it?
            Message 5 of 21 , Jan 1, 2002
              "charles_parkerh" <charles_parkerh@y...> wrote:
              I'm hurt m'lady Ten'ou, Are you saying you can't just love me for my
              mind alone? Is that it?

              ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

              Of course I love you for your mind alone. I your mind very much. But
              my astounding beauty makes it hard for men and women alike to think
              clearly around me. They're all thinking one thing: She is the most
              beautiful woman in the world.
              So you can understand my predicament.

              Ten'ou
            • charles_parkerh
              ... wrote: ... Yes of course, I can understand. Your astounding beauty clouds the minds of men and women alike to the point where they
              Message 6 of 21 , Jan 1, 2002
                --- In Sailor_Uranus@y..., "lady_tenou_haruka"
                <lady_tenou_haruka@y...> wrote:
                ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                >
                > Of course I love you for your mind alone. I your mind very much. But
                > my astounding beauty makes it hard for men and women alike to think
                > clearly around me. They're all thinking one thing: She is the most
                > beautiful woman in the world.
                > So you can understand my predicament.
                >
                > Ten'ou
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------

                Yes of course, I can understand. Your astounding beauty clouds the
                minds of men and women alike to the point where they cannot help but
                admire you.

                *kisses the back of her hand*

                Please forgive me for my confusionl, m'lady.
              • lady_tenou_haruka
                charles_parkerh wrote: ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Yes of course, I can understand. Your
                Message 7 of 21 , Jan 2, 2002
                  "charles_parkerh" <charles_parkerh@y...> wrote:
                  ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                  Yes of course, I can understand. Your astounding beauty clouds the
                  minds of men and women alike to the point where they cannot help but
                  admire you.

                  *kisses the back of her hand*

                  Please forgive me for my confusionl, m'lady.

                  ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

                  Geeze, Charlie, you kind of make me wish I were straight, just for
                  you.
                  You have got to be the sweetest, funniest, most charming person I
                  know.

                  Ten'ou
                • charles_parkerh
                  ... person I know. ... I beg your pardon m lady, but I was wondering if you could elaborate on your reply a bit. I m afraid I don t understand what you mean in
                  Message 8 of 21 , Jan 3, 2002
                    --- In Sailor_Uranus@y..., "lady_tenou_haruka" <
                    ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                    >
                    > Geeze, Charlie, you kind of make me wish I were straight, just for
                    > you. You have got to be the sweetest, funniest, most charming
                    person I know.
                    >
                    > Ten'ou
                    --------------------------------------------------------------

                    I beg your pardon m'lady, but I was wondering if you could elaborate
                    on your reply a bit. I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean in
                    your messages.
                  • lady_tenou_haruka
                    charles_parkerh wrote: I beg your pardon m lady, but I was wondering if you could elaborate on your reply a bit. I m afraid I don t
                    Message 9 of 21 , Jan 3, 2002
                      "charles_parkerh" <charles_parkerh@y...> wrote:
                      I beg your pardon m'lady, but I was wondering if you could elaborate
                      on your reply a bit. I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean in
                      your messages.

                      ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

                      It means I like you. And were you a girl (Or I was straight), and I
                      was single, I would ask you to marry me.

                      Ten'ou
                    • charles_parkerh
                      ... wrote: ... I m deeply honored and flattered that you like me, m lady. I do not consider myself that attractive or likeable to
                      Message 10 of 21 , Jan 3, 2002
                        --- In Sailor_Uranus@y..., "lady_tenou_haruka"
                        <lady_tenou_haruka@y...> wrote:

                        ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                        >
                        > It means I like you. And were you a girl (Or I was straight), and I
                        > was single, I would ask you to marry me.
                        >
                        > Ten'ou
                        --------------------------------------------------

                        I'm deeply honored and flattered that you like me, m'lady. I do not
                        consider myself that attractive or likeable to memebers of the
                        opposite sex. However, I must ask does my gender really matter that
                        much?
                      • lady_tenou_haruka
                        charles_parkerh wrote: I m deeply honored and flattered that you like me, m lady. I do not consider myself that attractive or likeable
                        Message 11 of 21 , Jan 3, 2002
                          "charles_parkerh" <charles_parkerh@y...> wrote:
                          I'm deeply honored and flattered that you like me, m'lady. I do not
                          consider myself that attractive or likeable to memebers of the
                          opposite sex. However, I must ask does my gender really matter that
                          much?

                          ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

                          Yeah, well I go for the unusual and problematic.
                          And no, as long as your penis is kept out of the relationship...
                        • charles_parkerh
                          ... wrote: ... I would think that wouldn t really matter unless we were in a relationship and decided to become intimate with one
                          Message 12 of 21 , Jan 4, 2002
                            --- In Sailor_Uranus@y..., "lady_tenou_haruka"
                            <lady_tenou_haruka@y...> wrote:
                            ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                            >
                            > Yeah, well I go for the unusual and problematic.
                            > And no, as long as your penis is kept out of the relationship...
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------

                            I would think that wouldn't really matter unless we were in a
                            relationship and decided to become intimate with one another. And
                            even then, I would never do anything to make you uncomfortable.
                          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.