  • stephdumas@videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2001
      Hi

      It's been a long while ago than I didn't posted here ^^;;

      I e-mailed to a Distant about a doujinshi idea, but my isp read "Mail
      Server Error" with the following message
      <<This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

      Your message was not delivered because the Domain Name System
      (DNS) for the destination computer is not configured correctly.
      The following is a list of reasons why this error message could
      have been generated. If you do not understand the explanations
      listed here, please contact your system administrator for help.

      - The host does not have any mail exchanger (MX) or
      address (A) records in the DNS.

      - The host has valid MX records, but none of the mail
      exchangers listed have valid A records.

      - There was a transient error with the DNS that caused
      one of the above to appear to be true.>>

      Does Distant have an other e-mail adress than I could reach her

      Here the script than I have for the doujinshi idea if a fanartist in
      the mailing list is interested
      SWIM HARUKA
      Michiru is in the pool while Amy,Haruka and Hotaru are near the edge
      Michiru hold a circle and she said than they have to dive thru the
      circle
      Haruka said it's easy but Michiru said than she will go hanging the
      circle
      to the buttom of the pool (the diving board side)
      Haruka do a scary face while Amy and Hotaru reassure Haruka everthing
      will
      be fine,
      Michiru told than Amy will dive first following by Hotaru and Haruka
      will be
      the last
      also she said to Amy to stay underwater if anything goes wrong and to
      Amy to
      release a couple of bubbles than it will be the signal to Hotaru to
      dive and
      when Hotaru will be with Amy she will release a couple of bubbles to
      warn
      Haruka
      Amy and Hotaru are agree,
      Michiru goes underwater to the buttom of the pool
      Amy dived first, she swims gracefully pass thru the circle and stay
      near
      Michiru,
      Amy release a couple of bubbles, the signal to Hotaru to dive
      Hotaru dived, she swims not gracefully like Amy
      but she swimmed well enough, she pass thru the circle too and reach
      Amy
      Hotaru released a couple of bubbles,
      Haruka doing a funny face with sweatdrop saying "here we go"
      Haruka dive, she swims like a frog, doing a little funny face because
      she
      have a little trouble to hang her breath
      Amy, Hotaru and Michiru watch her smiling and saying a bit with their
      eyes
      "Come on Haruka! You can do it!"
      Haruka swims and pass thru the circles, the others smiled
      Haruka go to the surface followed by Amy,Hotaru and Michiru
      they surfaced at the surface
      they congratulates and hugged Haruka

      How do you think of this idea? Comments? Suggestions?

      Thanks for reading

      Stéphane Dumas stephdumas@...
    • stephdumas@videotron.ca
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2001
        Oups! I forgotted to post the subject title Gomen Nasai -_-; I'm
        sorry for the inconvience

        Thanks for reading
        Stéphane Dumas stephdumas@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2001
          If you see this message twice, it was because of little technicals
          difficulties than I had,

          I forgotted to posted the subject title,sorry for the inconvience

          Stéphane Dumas stephdumas@...