not exactly new, but back

  • EvilDusk00@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001
      Hi!

      I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, my name's Alyson and I used to belong to
      this group, but then my computer spazzed out and deleted stuff (like all my
      groups..grr...I'd like to kick the person who enabled it to do that) and
      yeah, I'm back, and I missed all of you (that were there when I was)
      That's all I really wanted to say for now.
      Later,

      Alyson