Re: [Sailor_Uranus] sailor moon wind surfing

  • Teresa Ortega
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
      No offence to Haruka and company, but um.... like Sailor moon matters! Are
      you okay??? Geeze! Well, the file has been uploaded to the Sailor Uranus
      mailing List page at elists or whatever we are now. But the link is
      here....

      go to www.lizzard.net/SuperS/downloads/index.html

      Once again, are you okay now?

      Sailor Lima Bean