Mtech part time...

  • sukhdev ch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008

      If you want to do the M.Tech part time then please chek the Osmania.ac.in for notification ...last date is 7th july.....but the  thing is that the exam is on 19th july.....just 15 more days(Effectively).....i have just seen it...so guys please post the details of whatever you know as quickly as possible,so that we don't lose much time......for syllabus just chek the anexture 5.

      somebody tell me what is the effect of this part time...

      does it have same value with that of regular...

      All the Best !!

      Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! Group.