aptitude test

  • sudhamadhavi_30
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2007
      hello friends,
      this message is to say all that CMC limited is conducting
      aptitude test on 20th may 2007.many companies are participating.please
      enroll and write the test.bye.all the best
    • santosh ram
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2007
        Pls send me the site name & procedure to register in
        CMC apptitude test on 20th may ...urgent ..

        Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Click here: http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php