Next Safari

  • Maged Toson
    Message 1 of 89 , Sep 8, 2004
      Although I've been talking about France and Luxembourg for the past
      days but the next safari is not to Europe.

      The Next one is to the wonderful heavenly oasis of Siwa. i love this
      place just like how all those who have been there just fell in love
      with it. There is some kind of magic about Siwa. The quite
      breathtaking walks of Siwa, the amazing culture of the people. The
      tremendous scenery. All i can say is that it is Magically Siwa.

      We will use the 6th of Oct long weekend. 6th is a Wednesday.
      We depart Tuesday the 5th afternoon and return on the 9th of Oct.
      This time we will take you to some new places in Siwa just to give
      those who have been there a chance to explore Siwa even more.

      Book your calenders and i' ll be mailing the details quit soon.

      Cheers from Germany
      Maged Toson
    • shera_mm2000
      Message 89 of 89 , Aug 22, 2009
        Dear Ahmed,
        Great decision to buy a nice camera and get into photography, it will change the way you look at things and will reveal the beauty in whatever your eyes come across.

        If you have the intention to learn photography, i definatly recommend to get a straight SLR camera. i would also recommend Nikon or Cannon, the two brands are the best in the market, it depends on your personal preferences to choose between, they are like BMW and Mercedese. i am biased toward Nikon cuz it it more comfortable to hold while shooting for me..but again it is a personal choice. i have a D70S and my husband just got a D80. they are both very much enough for a serious amateur and good value for money. the D80 is very nice, and the lense that comes with it is really good.
        If you are in cairo, go check out your options at "el king" at the back of Gomhoreya theatre Downtown. the store has good options at a reasonable price..probably very close if not less than what you see on line. and dont forget to negotiate.
        do not forget to buy yourself a cleaning kit, a camera bag, UV filter.

        best of luck
        shera