Cuba

  • Ò
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 11, 2012
      Dear SS,

      Cuba is one of the destinations I've always wanted to go. I wonder if any of you have been there before? What are the visa arrangements for Egyptians? Any advices/recommendations are much appreciated.

      Best,
      Omar
    • Dina Mahmoud
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 18, 2012
        I am interested also in traveling to Cuba too , and will appreciated if you can share all info regarding visa .... etc.

        Thank you

        Dina

        Cuba is one of the destinations I've always wanted to go. I wonder if any of you have been there before? What are the visa arrangements for Egyptians? Any advices/recommendations are much appreciated.

        Best,
        Omar

      • Mohamed Abd ALLAH
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 18, 2012
          According to friends, Egyptians are granted visa on Arrival, however, you better double  check because this is an 8 years old information.
          The flight tickets are very expensive though, please let me know if you found reasonable tickets

          Abdou

          On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 12:56 AM, Ò <littlewaysout@...> wrote:

          Dear SS,

          Cuba is one of the destinations I've always wanted to go. I wonder if any of you have been there before? What are the visa arrangements for Egyptians? Any advices/recommendations are much appreciated.

          Best,
          Omar

        • Yasmin Khalil
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 19, 2012
            Hello Omar,

            Can you share the replies on SS as I want to know the process and procedures incase you received them offlist.

            ---
            Regards,
            Yasmin Khalil

            Cuba is one of the destinations I've always wanted to go. I wonder if any of you have been there before? What are the visa arrangements for Egyptians? Any advices/recommendations are much appreciated.

            Best,
            Omar

          • Reem Mehanna
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 19, 2012
              Same here... I am intrigued to discover Cuba ... I also heard it is not expensive it terms of accommodation

              Sent from my iPhone

              On 19 Dec 2012, at 08:16 AM, Dina Mahmoud <dinam_2000@...> wrote:

              I am interested also in traveling to Cuba too , and will appreciated if you can share all info regarding visa .... etc.

              Thank you

              Dina

                Cuba is one of the destinations I've always wanted to go. I wonder if any of you have been there before? What are the visa arrangements for Egyptians? Any advices/recommendations are much appreciated.

                Best,
                Omar

              • Hazem Abdelfattah
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 20, 2012
                  Dear All,

                  You can find useful information on travel and visa to Cuba on the website of the Egyptian MFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) at:

                  Best,
                  Hazem

                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 24, 2012
                    Hi Reem

                    Cuba is one of the most beautiful place I"d ever been, Egyptians do not need a visa , the country is very cheap up unfortunately all foreigners had to use a different currency at an over evaluated rate which makes it a bit expensive , but you will enjoy the friendly people, the amazing culture , music and of course nature.
                    I do not know about the flights from Egypt as I was already in North America at that time.
                    I suggest you invest in a guide book about Cuba so you do not miss nice things there
                    good luck

                    Best Regards
                    Mohamed Elshafei
                    37 Victor Emmanuel Sq.
                    Smouha. Alexandria 21615
                    Egypt
                    Tel (03) 425 0062/ 424 1313
                    Fax(03)429 2120
                    chema@...
                    www.chema.com.eg

                    Devez-Vous VRAIMENT imprimer ce courriel ?  Do You REALLY need to print this e-mail?

                    Cuba is one of the destinations I've always wanted to go. I wonder if any of you have been there before? What are the visa arrangements for Egyptians? Any advices/recommendations are much appreciated.

                    Best,
                    Omar

                  • Nihal Ramzy
                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 25, 2012
                      a friend of mine just arrived from La Havana this week. I told her that you want some info like prices of airlines, hotels, etc. And she was more than willing to help.
                      Send me your questions and I will ask her to tell us all about it.
                      Best regards,
                      Nihal Ramzy

                      --
                      nousha.wordpress.com
                    • Yasser Menaissy
                      Message 10 of 13 , Dec 30, 2012
                        Take a normal flight to Miami then fly from there to Havana. It will be much cheaper that booking from Egypt.

                        Best Regards
                        Yasser Menaissy

                        To: SaharaSafaris@yahoogroups.com

                        Cuba is one of the destinations I've always wanted to go. I wonder if any of you have been there before? What are the visa arrangements for Egyptians? Any advices/recommendations are much appreciated.

                        Best,
                        Omar

                      • ahmed saad
                        Message 11 of 13 , Dec 30, 2012
                          dear all,

                          a friend of mine would like to study arabic in a short intense course. do you know a place that provide this course??
                          your cooperation is highly appreciated.

                          Ahmed Saad
                        • Ò
                          Message 12 of 13 , Dec 31, 2012
                            Dear All,

                            Many thanks for your replies. I needed to ask you about the visa requirements, accommodation and what is the best time of the year to go. Also wanted to ask if we'd face any trouble if we have a Cuban stamp in our passports?

                            I live in London and will be flying from here. Flights here are around £700.

                            I appreciate all your answers,

                            Omar