Re: [SaharaSafaris Forum] Pocedures for establishing NGOs

  • gabi49
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9, 2012
      http://mosa.gov.sa/portal/modules/smartfaq/faq.php?faqid=4

      And if you search google in arabic you'll get a lot more. Good luck

      --- In SaharaSafaris@yahoogroups.com, mounir philips <mounir_philips@...> wrote:

      > Dear Amira,
      > To the best of my limited knowledge:
      > * The Ministery of the Social Affairs is the one responsible, and your registration will be at its local office in your district (مديرية الشئون الاجتماعية).
      > * Contact that office, and they will direct you to all the papers needed.
      > * You should have a fixed-adress place for you activities (owned / rented)
      > * Define the fields of your activities, and the way you are going to apply your services to the community, and also the expected target.
      > Wishing you all the success,
      > mounir
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Ihab El Husseiny
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 18, 2012
      • 1 Attachment
      • 4 KB
      Dear All,

      Have been to Al-Karm Eco-lodge during the past long weekend with my family and friends, for old members here they either have heard about it or have already visited that amazing place, so I’m introducing it to the new members in our group !

      Al-Karm is located a few kilometers off the main road leading to St Catherine, after driving about 75 km from the main  Sharm El Sheikh coastal road you will reach a small Village called (Al Tarfa), there you will find a sign on the right side indicating the entrance, from there you off-road for 7 km through narrow rocky up-hills and down-hills terrain (i.e. attached a GPS route) till reaching Sheikh Awad area!

      The place architect and the surrounding nature are simply amazing! It bring extremely relaxed mood and peace of mind, my first visit there was year 2004 and ever since I go there on a regular basis (except last year!), the road was complete safe! We haven’t faced any obstacles what’s so ever!
      The place is being managed by the local Bedouins, so you can enjoy their food, herbal drinks, fresh packed Farasheh (bread)…J, and it’s suitable for single and families as well, I was worried that my kids get bored since there is no electricity but they did enjoy it as well the hike at Wadi Gharba, and our visit to the Nabatean Village!
      Unfortunately Al- Karm is facing lack of guests since last year, and they need our support! So I’m addressing old members to re-visit and encouraging new members to visit and enjoy it!

      Contact: Sheikh Jamil : 01001324693 , most likely it will be a voice mail !
      Cost : LE 120 per person/ night (including three meals ).
      Transportation : 4x4 car is a must , or simply drive to Al Tarfa and contact Sheikh Jamil to provide you with a local transportation to Al karm (le 50) as well as a safe house to park your car during your stay , Also the regular buses heading to St Catherine.

      Ihab

      N.B. Plz find attached as well Mohamed El-Hebeishy’s article on Al-Karm   http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2006/819/tr32.htm