Re: [SaharaSafaris Forum] recommend please a hotel stay to remember in the northern coast

  • mariam elgammal
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 21, 2012
      thank u so much haytham... sounds great
      any other ideas from the group ?
      :)

      those who mind dont matter , and those who matter dont mind

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 22, 2012
        Yes elKharga-Asyout  is very dangerous   try to avoid unless it is a must

        Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse ...

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 25, 2012
          Dear Safarists,

          Just found this wonderful piece of advises for good health and long life.
          Best regards,
          Didi

          Info below from:
          http://www.herbsarespecial.com.au/free-herb-information/gotu-kola.html

          It was the life history of the renowned Chinese herbalist Professor Li Chung Yun, who lived to the age of 256 years (having outlived 23 wives) which made the western world aware of the true value of herbs for longevity. Herbs he recommended, most highly, were gotu kola and ginseng. He was born in 1677 and in 1933 the New York Times announced the death of this remarkable Oriental, whose life span had reached over two and a half centuries. The Chinese Government officially recorded his age. Professor Li, at the age of 200 years still gave courses of lectures for 28 weeks at a time, each lecture on longevity lasting 3 hours, at a Chinese University. Those who learned from him, declared that he did not appear older that a man of 50, standing straight, strong and had his own natural teeth and head of hair. Besides recommending life-extending herbs, his lectures gave clear-cut guidelines, for those who wished to enjoy a long life. He stressed; one should never be in a hurry ... take it easy ... take your time. He taught his students to sit as calmly as a tortoise, walk as sprightly as a bird, and sleep as soundly as a dog. He advocated avoiding extremes of emotion of all kinds, especially as a person grows older, as nothing drains energy from the body as rapidly, or disrupts the functional harmony of vital organs, as completely, as stress or strong outbursts of emotion. Daily physical exercise and deep breathing was important, as also was a simple, primarily vegetarian, diet; and on hot, summer nights, over-eating should be avoided (as it causes stagnation of the blood and lowered energy). On cold, winter mornings, extra quantities of nourishing foods should be eaten, to provide the extra essence and energy the body required, for keeping warm