RE: [SaharaSafaris] help buying a THEODOLITE in Cairo?

  • Rashwan, Adel (BAPETCO-XMT)
    Message 1 of 4 , May 27, 2009

      Dear mohamed,

      Please contact me to discuss it, I have one may be useful . regards

      Adel A. Rashwan (MP)

      Planning & Follow up Manager

      Bapetco Head Office

      127 Abdelaziz Fahmy St.,

      Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.

      Tel., 22925324, Fax., 22917065

      Mobile :012-3976187

      Email: a.rashwan@...

                   Adel_Rashwan@...

      From: Mohamed Mabrouk <desertmoh@...>
      To: SaharaSafaris@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, May 24, 2009, 1:14 PM

      Dears,

      This is a mapping survey instrument. I am looking for a used optical one of any age: it doesn't matter.

      If you are suggesting a computerized Total Station, no I am not interested.

      If you have contacts, or phone numbers of specific individuals to contact, or even districts that are known to sell those instruments, then I am very thankful.

      Salaam
      Mohamed Mabrouk
      www.SaharaSafaris.org
      www.SheikhSina.com