No activity in last 7 days
Sagami Depot is a small Army Depot, just outside of Tokyo and 7 miles from Camp Zama. Sagami Depot is located in the city of Sagamihara, Kanagawa Prefecture, Honshu, Japan. The Depot consists of more than 520 acres; more than 2.3 million square feet of covered storage, more than 6.3 million square feet of open storage and about 300 buildings.
- May 28, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Only moderators can post messages.