19Retracing my steps: Williams - Briery connection

  • David Sylvester
    Oct 12, 2008
      Retracing my steps: Williams - Briery connection -
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/washburn.html

      Thomas B Williams born 6 January 1815 son of Nathaniel Hall
      Williams (George 3, Samuel 2, Thomas 1) and Judith Brieryhurst
      (Thomas Bryeryhurst 2, John Brierhurst 1). He died 2 October 1891
      in Pittsfield, Somerset County, Maine.

      Elvira Briery born 1817 in Bowdoin, Sagadahoc County, Maine
      daughter of John Briery (Thomas Bryeryhurst 2, John Brierhurst 1)
      and Hannah Hough (parents unknown). She died 8 October 1881 in
      Pittsfield.

      Married 1833. (first cousins)

      Children:

      1. Martha W. Williams born 1836 in Bowdoin, married Levi Taylor Jr.

      2. Orrington L Williams born 25 October 1837 in Bowdoin, died 1916
      in Madison, Somerset County, Maine. Married Sylvia Pullen Gamage
      daughter of William Gamage and Lonie or Lona Pullen.

      3. Jane H. Williams born 26 October 1842 in Pittsfield. Married
      Frank Hannaford.

      4. Abby F Williams born 29 October 1845 in Pittsfield. Married
      Samuel Taylor. Three children.

      5. Emma Williams born November 1847 in Pittsfield. Married William
      A Pushor.

      If you have anything to add, subtract, confirm or refute or if you
      have any connection with this family I'd like to hear from you.

      If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
      with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
      would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
      book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
      saying so. This data is not to be submitted to any person,
      organization or firm that in the business of collecting data to put
      on commercial CD's or commercial web sites for the purpose of
      selling it to their patrons.

      Best wishes,
      David

      David Sylvester