John, and all, I would never delete any of the data; just trying to get people to do some research. Thank you all for your kind words; makes this worthwhile.jimexler
Jim E: Ditto on "Thank you" Your files were some of the first I accessed when I became a new Safari Serengeti just over a month ago. Roland Hyatt Fallon,wrolandhyattjr
Mel, Doug is talking about the Control center, first bay behind the batteries. It appears the relay he is concerned about may pertain to the ECM, and istrekkersmith1
This is a moderated sight and short delays in posting or joining are to be expected. Please understand. Thank you.
If you wish to navigate to the Safari Manufacturer page follow this link, www.safari-international.org
- Recreational Vehicles
- Jan 3, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.