Meeting July 14th 10am-noon

  • King's Crown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2011
      There is a meeting tomorrow.  Julia is out of town visiting her Grandchildren.

      My washer broke down last week and the soonest it could be fixed... yes you guessed it tomorrow from 8-12p.  I've already been to the Laundromat since the break.  If they say they need to order a part I'll be back at the Laundromat tomorrow.

      So, if they fix my washer before 10am I'll be at the meeting if not I'll have to miss it.

      I still have yarn and some machine knitting items I'll be bringing with me a little at a time each time I come.  Of course this time is up in the air, but I'll let you know when I'm going to be there and when I'm not.

      Lynne

      PS. If I can come tomorrow don't get too excited if you see big bags in my car... it could be laundry. :)