Punchcard repair

  • machinesockknitter
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2011
      Does anyone know the best way to repair the plastic on the punchard? My well used number 1 card is ripping at the top edge. I previously used scotch tape but using it made the rip go through the tape. Any help would be appreciated.

      Carolyn
    • iamgoo2
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2011
        Sounds like time to punch a new card - Lynne was looking for blank cards too - maybe you two could split a pack - I have some in stock for sale - just have to find the box in the spare bedroom. ::0)

        Julia