Re: [SacramentoMKGuild] Helloo

  • dlandersen3@frontiernet.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 26, 2013
      HI All!

      I might miss tomorrow, I'm in the middle of negotiations on selling my house  (YEAH).  I'm still in olusa right now and hope to come back to Sac this afternoon.  I'm now living in Citrus Heights and running back here to clean and finish packing.  I see light at the end of the tunnel!

      Diana A

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 26, 2013

        Glad to hear it.  Look forward to seeing you again.

        Lynne