Re: [SacramentoMKGuild] Helloo

  • Lynne Miles
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 25, 2013

      Here's the link to the post referenced.

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 10:34 AM
      Subject: Re: [SacramentoMKGuild] Helloo

      Looks like Bonnie's got you covered.  You might also want to take a look at this post as it has the phone number to the lady who is leader of our group.  She is beginning to show signs she might retire from that position, but she still loves to talk about the Sacramento guild.

      Best Regards,
      Lynne

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 26, 2013
        HI All!

        I might miss tomorrow, I'm in the middle of negotiations on selling my house  (YEAH).  I'm still in olusa right now and hope to come back to Sac this afternoon.  I'm now living in Citrus Heights and running back here to clean and finish packing.  I see light at the end of the tunnel!

        Diana A

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 26, 2013

          Glad to hear it.  Look forward to seeing you again.

          Lynne