Helloo

  • c.lindsay@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 25, 2013
      Hello,

      I just found your group and joined... are you still active and meeting? I see that there haven't been any nessages since February.

      Colleen
    • Bonnie Hager
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 25, 2013
        Hi Colleen,
        Yes we are active.  We meet the 2nd and 4th Thur each month from 10 - noon.  Every 3rd Tues of the month we meet from 10-2 so we have more time to actually knit something.  We meet at St Andrews Methodist Church
        6201 Spruce Ave
        Foothill Farms‎ California‎ 95841
        Near Garfield and Greenback/Elkhorn.
        We would love to have you come join us.  If you want more information you can email me bonhager@...

        Bonnie

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jun 25, 2013, at 8:29 AM, "c.lindsay@..." <c.lindsay@...> wrote:

        Hello,

        I just found your group and joined... are you still active and meeting? I see that there haven't been any nessages since February.

        Colleen

      • Lynne Miles
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 25, 2013
          Looks like Bonnie's got you covered.  You might also want to take a look at this post as it has the phone number to the lady who is leader of our group.  She is beginning to show signs she might retire from that position, but she still loves to talk about the Sacramento guild.

          Best Regards,
          Lynne

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 25, 2013

            Here's the link to the post referenced.

          • dlandersen3@frontiernet.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 26, 2013
              HI All!

              I might miss tomorrow, I'm in the middle of negotiations on selling my house  (YEAH).  I'm still in olusa right now and hope to come back to Sac this afternoon.  I'm now living in Citrus Heights and running back here to clean and finish packing.  I see light at the end of the tunnel!

              Diana A

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 26, 2013

                Glad to hear it.  Look forward to seeing you again.

                Lynne