For Sale - New Pair of Original Howard Hand Cards 72TPI, Zebrawood Niddy Noddy,

  • figtreealley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013
      Hi everyone,

      I have the following items for sale:

      1. New Pair of Original Howard Hand Cards Model HCRM28 - Mini Size.

      These cards have not been used and are in perfect condition.  These cards feature signature wood burn Logo with banner reading "Renowned since 1866"  and the wording "The Original Howard Hand Card - Made in USA".  The cards are made from solid hard woods to ensure generations of use.  They have ergonomic handles for comfortable grip and  have a gentle curve to the carding head for ease of use. The cards measure 166mm diagonally across the back.  They have suede grey leather with 72TPI carding cloth (tooth field diagonal width of 120mm. Price tag sticker is intact with orig. price $40.95 -asking $25.   These are selling now from manufacturer for $44.95.  Shipping paid by buyer.
      2. Ashford New Zealand Spinning Wheel Oil - 100 mls

      New, unopened spinning wheel oil from Ashford of New Zealand.  4" tall white plastic squeeze bottle with red plastic applicator tip built into lid.  3 available.  These usually sell for $8 or more- I am asking $3.50 ea..  These are new full bottles sealed in original plastic bag packaging.  Will fit in same box as hand cards above if purchased together.  Shipping paid by buyer.

      3.  Millpoint Emporium Zebra Wood  2 yard Niddy Noddy.  This is a beautiful Niddy Noddy made from exotic Zebrawood.   Finely turned with nice detailing, light weight which makes using it a breeze.  Easy skein removal. Originally $65 - asking $40.  Shipping paid by buyer.

      Items will be shipped from Carmichael, CA 95609.  Payment via Paypal.  Please let me know if you have questions.  Thanks!

      Julia Arnold
      Carmichael, CA

      P.S. See more more of my items for sale here:  Ebay items for sale - Weave Easy Hand Loom, Royal Bamboo Yarn, Knitwords Dak CD.