Re: [SacramentoMKGuild] weaving on the KM

  • Lynne Miles
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2013
      I'll forward this to Becky as I only vaguely remember this.

      With the slipper the last 6 rows you continue to pick up a stitch on each side and then knit back and forth making it EOR for the sew as you go stitch pick up.  Once you're back where you started then you hang the e wrap knit 2 rows and then bind off.

      With that said I don't always end up where I should.  I'm usually a stitch or 2 off.  I fudge it and it comes out OK.  I'm told felting will cover a lot up. :)

      Lynne