Sacramento Machine Knitter's Guild Meeting, 1/10/2013, 6:00 pm

  • SacramentoMKGuild@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2013
      Reminder from: SacramentoMKGuild Yahoo! Group

      Title: Sacramento Machine Knitter's Guild Meeting

      Date: Thursday January 10, 2013
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Location: St. Andrews United Methodist Church, 6201 Spruce Avenue (off I-80 at Greenback exit, turn right at first street, up about 2 blocks, bear right at the curve and the church is straight ahead), Sacramento, CA, 916-331-2309
      Notes: Check out this link for more info and directions to the meeting.

      http://machineknittingfun.blogspot.com/2009/09/welcome-sacramento-machine-knitters.html

      Contact Marilynn (pronounced Mary Lynn) Wright at 916-331-2309 for more information about the Guild and upcoming training topics.

    • SacramentoMKGuild@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 7, 2013

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 10, 2013
          Imagine my disappointment when I arrived at 6pm to find no one ptesent.

          --- In SacramentoMKGuild@yahoogroups.com, SacramentoMKGuild@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > Reminder from: SacramentoMKGuild Yahoo! Group
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SacramentoMKGuild/cal
          >
          > Sacramento Machine Knitter's Guild Meeting
          > Thursday January 10, 2013
          > 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
          > Location: St. Andrews United Methodist Church, 6201 Spruce Avenue (off I-80 at Greenback exit, turn right at first street, up about 2 blocks, bear right at the curve and the church is straight ahead), Sacramento, CA, 916-331-2309
          >
          > Notes:
          > Check out this link for more info and directions to the meeting.
          >
          > http://machineknittingfun.blogspot.com/2009/09/welcome-sacramento-machine-knitters.html
          >
          > Contact Marilynn (pronounced Mary Lynn) Wright at 916-331-2309 for more information about the Guild and upcoming training topics.
          >

          > All Rights Reserved
          > Copyright © 2013
          > Yahoo! Inc.
          > http://www.yahoo.com
          >
          > Privacy Policy:
          > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
          >
          > Terms of Service:
          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Lynne Miles
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 14, 2013
            Sorry about that. Due to a yahoo glitch it changed the times of all the calendar meetings. I had posted a message earlier about the problem, but guess you didn't see it. I think I got it all fixed and hope to see you at a future meeting.

            --- In SacramentoMKGuild@yahoogroups.com, "intarsiaes" wrote:

            > Imagine my disappointment when I arrived at 6pm to find no one ptesent.
            >
            > --- In SacramentoMKGuild@yahoogroups.com, SacramentoMKGuild@yahoogroups.com wrote:
            > >
            > > Reminder from: SacramentoMKGuild Yahoo! Group
            > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SacramentoMKGuild/cal
            > >
            > > Sacramento Machine Knitter's Guild Meeting
            > > Thursday January 10, 2013
            > > 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
            > > Location: St. Andrews United Methodist Church, 6201 Spruce Avenue (off I-80 at Greenback exit, turn right at first street, up about 2 blocks, bear right at the curve and the church is straight ahead), Sacramento, CA, 916-331-2309
            > >
            > > Notes:
            > > Check out this link for more info and directions to the meeting.
            > >
            > > http://machineknittingfun.blogspot.com/2009/09/welcome-sacramento-machine-knitters.html
            > >
            > > Contact Marilynn (pronounced Mary Lynn) Wright at 916-331-2309 for more information about the Guild and upcoming training topics.
            > >

            > > All Rights Reserved
            > > Copyright © 2013
            > > Yahoo! Inc.
            > > http://www.yahoo.com
            > >
            > > Privacy Policy:
            > > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
            > >
            > > Terms of Service:
            > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • figtreealley
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 14, 2013
              So Sorry we missed you. I just saw this error today! I hope you will try again! Julia