Machine Knitting Guild of the San Francisco Bay Area, 10/8/2011, 9:15 am

  • SacramentoMKGuild@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2011
      Reminder from: SacramentoMKGuild Yahoo! Group

      Title: Machine Knitting Guild of the San Francisco Bay Area

      Date: Saturday October 8, 2011
      Time: 9:15 am - 12:15 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days.
      Location: Salvation Army Meeting Hall
      Street: 4600 Appian Way
      City State Zip: El Sobrante, CA
      Notes: Always check MKGSFBA for updates on meeting day.

      http://www.mkgsfba.org/

      Topic for this month: "Knitters Helping Knitters"

      Bring your knitting machines and your questions. Our own experienced machine knitters will be there to help beginners or anyone with questions about machine knitting equipment and accessories and techniques.

    • SacramentoMKGuild@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2011