Welcome to our new group home for the Sacramento Machine Knitting Guild!

  • figtreealley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2011
      Welcome! I hope all our members will find this new group venue a benefit and that it will assist you on your machine knitting journey!

      I encourage each of you to introduce yourself in a post and I hope we can all share some great machine knitting tips and tricks. Our file section can be used to house machine knitting information, free patterns, copies of vintage manuals and anything else our members might find helpful.

      I hope that everyone in our group will contribute to making our Yahoo group a great resource for our machine knitting community. If you are interested in becoming a moderator for this group, please let me know! I am new to creating a Yahoo group, so I hope you will all offer your help and support! Thanks and happy crafting!!

      Julia