FREE MOVIE PASS: THE CHUMSCRUBBER THURSDAY, AUGUST 4th CREST THEATER IN SACRAMEN

  • sacul1138
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
      Ok, I'm finally get caught up on things between the 9-5 and the movie
      gig....*whew* but.....I'm trying to help out another rep and this
      time.....

      I've got something a little different for ya. Sure it's a movie
      pass...but this time it's a [color=red]printable movie pass[/color].
      NO LIMITS, MAKE AS MANY AS YOU LIKE, BRING AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU LIKE
      (no kidding). Just bring the attached printout only, NOT THIS
      Message.

      [b]
      to get the printable pass file sent to you just send me an e-mail and
      I'll forward it. [/b]

      *Keep in mind the seats are still first come first serve, but it's at
      the CREST and they have elevenitybillion seats, but be early just the
      same.

      I know many of you are going "What the heck is THE CHUMSCRUBBER?"
      It's a film that was featured at the last Sundance Film Festival and
      received great reviews. For more information about this movie:

      http://www.chumscrubber.com/
      And
      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0406650/

      Read on:

      NEW MARKET FILMS invites you and your friends to attend a very
      special Sacramento screening a free screening of the film: THE
      CHUMSCRUBBER. Thursday August 4th.

      The following attachment is a printable pass, please read this entire
      message and attachment for details.

      To attend this screening you must you must
      RSVP to 1-800-579-1956. RSVP's will be accepted until 3:00pm on
      Wednesday, August 3rd.

      Please note that the theatre is overbooked to ensure a full house. A
      RSVP does not guarantee you a seat at the theatre.

      Please arrive early, as seating is first come first serve.

      THIS FILM IS RATED "R" FOR LANGUAGE, VIOLENT CONTENT, DRUG MATERIAL
      AND SOME SEXUALITY. UNDER 17 REQUIRES ACCOMPANYING PARENT OR ADULT
      GUARDIAN.
    • Mathew Brown
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
        Here is a trailer for those who are curious

        http://www.apple.com/trailers/picturehouse/the_chumscrubber.html

        --- In SacramentoBrowncoats@yahoogroups.com, "sacul1138"
        <sacul1138@y...> wrote:
        > Ok, I'm finally get caught up on things between the 9-5 and the movie
        > gig....*whew* but.....I'm trying to help out another rep and this
        > time.....
        >

        > I've got something a little different for ya. Sure it's a movie
        > pass...but this time it's a [color=red]printable movie pass[/color].
        > NO LIMITS, MAKE AS MANY AS YOU LIKE, BRING AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU LIKE
        > (no kidding). Just bring the attached printout only, NOT THIS
        > Message.
        >
        > [b]
        > to get the printable pass file sent to you just send me an e-mail and
        > I'll forward it. [/b]
        >
        > *Keep in mind the seats are still first come first serve, but it's at
        > the CREST and they have elevenitybillion seats, but be early just the
        > same.
        >
        > I know many of you are going "What the heck is THE CHUMSCRUBBER?"
        > It's a film that was featured at the last Sundance Film Festival and
        > received great reviews. For more information about this movie:
        >
        > http://www.chumscrubber.com/
        > And
        > http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0406650/
        >

        > Read on:
        >
        > NEW MARKET FILMS invites you and your friends to attend a very
        > special Sacramento screening a free screening of the film: THE
        > CHUMSCRUBBER. Thursday August 4th.
        >
        > The following attachment is a printable pass, please read this entire
        > message and attachment for details.
        >
        > To attend this screening you must you must
        > RSVP to 1-800-579-1956. RSVP's will be accepted until 3:00pm on
        > Wednesday, August 3rd.
        >
        > Please note that the theatre is overbooked to ensure a full house. A
        > RSVP does not guarantee you a seat at the theatre.
        >
        > Please arrive early, as seating is first come first serve.
        >
        > THIS FILM IS RATED "R" FOR LANGUAGE, VIOLENT CONTENT, DRUG MATERIAL
        > AND SOME SEXUALITY. UNDER 17 REQUIRES ACCOMPANYING PARENT OR ADULT
        > GUARDIAN.
      • MG
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
          Ok gang!

          I created a poll for This Thursday.

          Please make a decision by Wednesday night and make sure to call by
          Wednesday morning.

          I will be printing out copies of the flyer (black and white) for
          everyone, unless someone has color printer they'd like to share.

          Hope to see you all there!

          Donna/mg

          <sacul1138@y...> wrote:
          > Ok, I'm finally get caught up on things between the 9-5 and the
          movie
          > gig....*whew* but.....I'm trying to help out another rep and this
          > time.....
          >

          > I've got something a little different for ya. Sure it's a movie
          > pass...but this time it's a [color=red]printable movie pass
          [/color].
          > NO LIMITS, MAKE AS MANY AS YOU LIKE, BRING AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU
          LIKE
          > (no kidding). Just bring the attached printout only, NOT THIS
          > Message.
          >
          > [b]
          > to get the printable pass file sent to you just send me an e-mail
          and
          > I'll forward it. [/b]
          >
          > *Keep in mind the seats are still first come first serve, but it's
          at
          > the CREST and they have elevenitybillion seats, but be early just
          the
          > same.
          >
          > I know many of you are going "What the heck is THE CHUMSCRUBBER?"
          > It's a film that was featured at the last Sundance Film Festival
          and
          > received great reviews. For more information about this movie:
          >
          > http://www.chumscrubber.com/
          > And
          > http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0406650/
          >

          > Read on:
          >
          > NEW MARKET FILMS invites you and your friends to attend a very
          > special Sacramento screening a free screening of the film: THE
          > CHUMSCRUBBER. Thursday August 4th.
          >
          > The following attachment is a printable pass, please read this
          entire
          > message and attachment for details.
          >
          > To attend this screening you must you must
          > RSVP to 1-800-579-1956. RSVP's will be accepted until 3:00pm on
          > Wednesday, August 3rd.
          >
          > Please note that the theatre is overbooked to ensure a full house.
          > RSVP does not guarantee you a seat at the theatre.
          >
          > Please arrive early, as seating is first come first serve.
          >
          > THIS FILM IS RATED "R" FOR LANGUAGE, VIOLENT CONTENT, DRUG MATERIAL
          > AND SOME SEXUALITY. UNDER 17 REQUIRES ACCOMPANYING PARENT OR ADULT
          > GUARDIAN.
        • Operationschief
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 3, 2005
            Mike,

            I'm interested! Please send me the movie pass file. Thanks.

            Richard

          • sacul
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 3, 2005
              here ya go. click and get your golden Chumscrubber Ticket. (heh) http://swanb.net/bulvie13/chumscrubber.html

              Make sure anyone going calls the RSVP # by 3:00 today. and as always be early, etc etc seats first come first serve, etc...I think you guys know my broken record speech about that. Heh.

              Not sure if I'll be there, they want me to cover another movie at the same time...if that goes through I'll be in Elk Grove. Either way I hope you guys enjoy the movie.

              At 09:44 01-08-05, you wrote:
> [...]
              >science fiction magazine
              ><http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Science+fiction+movies&w1=Fantasy+science+fiction&w2=Fantasy+science+fiction+magazine&w3=Science+fiction+movies&w4=Science+fiction&c=4&s=116&.sig=yIQpFW89kn4M8v3Rh73tCQ>Science
              >fiction movies
              ><http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Science+fiction&w1=Fantasy+science+fiction&w2=Fantasy+science+fiction+magazine&w3=Science+fiction+movies&w4=Science+fiction&c=4&s=116&.sig=gm5JgqgzZ9fnThMN17hT5A>Science
              >fiction

              > *
              > <mailto:SacramentoBrowncoats-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>SacramentoBrowncoats-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
              >
              > *

              The BIG DAMN HEROES will be back! See "Serenity" in theaters in September 2005.

              Fantasy science fiction Fantasy science fiction magazine Science fiction movies Science fiction

            • MG
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 4, 2005
                Ok, originally, I was going to go see this, but work is getting in
                the way and I won't be there.

                Please make sure you print out your tickets before you show up. I
                will NOT be there with tickets.

                Have fun!

                donna

                --- In SacramentoBrowncoats@yahoogroups.com, "MG" <dkssatern@m...>