Bay Are Visit Next Week! YAY! ^_^

  • Brian Rubin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009
      Hey kids, how are y'all doing? I'm writing because I'm heading to San
      Francisco your way next Thursday (12/10) to Sunday (12/13) and wanna hang
      out with as many of y'all as possible! That being said, I have a tentative
      schedule of happenings for next week that I'd love for y'all to be a part
      of. So far:

      Thursday - Nothing, travel day, wanna keep clear at the moment. ^_^

      Friday - Friday evening, Nicole Z has generously offered to have a little
      shindig at her place starting around 8 PM. This will be more of a general
      hanging out sort of thing, but we can also bake some easy-to-make cookies,
      I'm told. If you need the address or anything, please ask Nicole or I. ^_^
      Nothing planned in the daytime yet, hopefully sightseeing or relaxing.

      Saturday - Dickens Fair during the day! I know there's a meetup that day,
      but I'm hoping y'all can come to the fair afterwards to hang out. I'm also
      hoping to do some kind of dinner that night if any of y'all are
      interested. If anyone has ideas or suggestions, lemme know. Arielle has
      mentioned some place called Nora's or Noma's or something...

      Sunday - Before we drive back I'd like to know if any of y'all would like
      to meet for lunch/brunch somewhere. If anyone has ideas or suggestions,
      lemme know.

      So that's it, so far at least. ^_^ I hope to see a bunch of ya while up
      there, and hope y'all are having a great day. See y'all soon. ^_^