Re: [SacramentoBookArts] June Meeting

  • mary bell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2013
      hello: i have been told there will be no book class through the summer.  maybe done altogether.  only 2 people at last meeting.  mlb

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2013
        Am sorry to hear the group may be breaking up. I have been gone for most meetings this winter/spring. And have yet to pay my dues. So I am guilty of not participating and of course we all "let" Sharon do all the work. I have learned so much from Sharon and Vera. It would be sad to let this drift away.

        Sent from my iPad