June Meeting

  • sstaldermansur
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2013
      Are we meeting in June? If yes, what are the details for the book that we are we making?
    • mary bell
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2013
        Are we meeting in June? If yes, what are the details for the book that we are we making?

      • Susanne Ventura
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10, 2013
          Am sorry to hear the group may be breaking up. I have been gone for most meetings this winter/spring. And have yet to pay my dues. So I am guilty of not participating and of course we all "let" Sharon do all the work. I have learned so much from Sharon and Vera. It would be sad to let this drift away.

          Sent from my iPad