Sharon: I'm not going to be there tonight.

  • rhoz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2012
      I developed a cold this weekend and woke up feeling crummy, trying to drag myself to work now but may even need to get a substitute. Don't want to spread any germs to folks tonight so I think I will just stay in bed, sorry. If you need me to pay you for one of the kits since I asked you to make one, I can come into the store another day and do that. Rhonda