Request

  • Carol Lehnert
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2012
      Hello:
      Sorry to bother you with this but i had to make a sudden trip out of the country to Spain. Am here to see my ill cousin she is suffering from a critical uterine fibroid and must undergo hysterectomy surgery to save her life. The surgery is very expensive here, so i want to transfer her back home to have the surgery implemented. I really need to take care of this now but my credit card can't work here. I traveled with little money due to the short time I had to prepare for this trip and never expected things to be the way it is right now. I need a loan of $1,200  from you and i'll reimburse you at my return. Get back to me asap,I'll advise on how to transfer it.
      Thanks
      Carol Lehnert