Nighttime Meeting November 10th

  • veralatimer
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2008
      Sharon will be teaching a small hardcover pamphlet book. It would be
      great as a small Christmas gift and is a great size for keeping in your
      purse. She wil be posting measurements for shortly. The kits will cost
      $15.00. I am putting the poll up today. Please remember - if you plan
      to attend you must reserve a kit. Same is true if you bring a guest.
      That way we make sure there are enough kits. Thanks.
    • Vikki Lemen
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2008
        Hi Vera,

        I won't be able to make this session.  Thank you for the notification.

        Vikki