New poll for SacramentoBookArts

  • SacramentoBookArts@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 2, 2010
      SacramentoBookArts group:

      Sharon will be creating kits for the June 14th meeting. The cost is $15. The book is a wire bound book developed by Judith Hoffman and it looks like fun. Sharon will be posting a materials list for those who wish to bring their own supplies.

      Please respond below if you are attending and wish to buy a kit.

      o I plan to attend and will need a kit.
      o I plan to attend and will need an additional kit.
      o I plan to attend and will bring my own supplies.
      o I will not be attending.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!