RE: [SacramentoBookArts] Kit for Monday night meeting [1 Attachment]

  • Vera Latimer
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010

      That is a cool book.  Now we will all be hanging in bars over the weekend to pick up drink coasters.

      I know how you feel about the book.  I misplaced my Keith Smith with the Coptic, etc and finally broke down and replaced it.  I know that it is here somewhere though.

      Thanks Dianna

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2010
        I'm hoping to get off work in time to make it.

        Trina